TL - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

TL - Forum

Tenebra Luna - Forum

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmelden

An Introduction, I think^^

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Karne

Karne

An Introduction, I think^^ Empty
BeitragThema: An Introduction, I think^^   An Introduction, I think^^ EmptySo Jan 16, 2011 9:18 pm

First to say, Hi^^

Some people may know me from chickensmoothie, but with the longer name Karne de Saintclaire. To keep it short I'll try to do a wanted poster.

Name: Karne it is not taken from a polish Word, I came up with it completly random, theres no meaning behind it. Originally it was the nae of an RPG-character of mine
Age: between 16 and 20 does it really matter how old I am? ; )
Language: German, it is my native language; English, I learn it since nine years; and French, I learned it for five years but stopped it a year ago

Where am I? I am on DeviantArt and of course chickensmoothie. If you want to contact me elswhere you can use ICQ, but tell me your name and from which side you come - otherwise I'll most likely think your just a random spammer....
How did I find TL? Long story short, I saw a custom in a CS-signature. I'm not sure if it was Mondii's or TheWolfsGirl's, but through it I found the way. It was in the beginning of December 2010.
How did I become artist? It was in a chat, we had a completly different topic than TL. Out of the blue I was asked if I wanted to become Mod on this side and I said yes, I would like to try it.

I like.... Pirates, the sea, wolves, dogs, Assassins Creed & many other games (PC-Version)
I don't like... there aren't many things I don't like Razz

If you want to know more about me, don't be afraid to ask ; ) I won't bite often and I'll try to help as far as I can.
Nach oben Nach unten
Mondii
Admin
Mondii

BeitragThema: Re: An Introduction, I think^^   An Introduction, I think^^ EmptyFr Jan 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Muahaha, hello, Karneee! n3n
Nach oben Nach unten
TheWolfsgirl90
Admin
TheWolfsgirl90

BeitragThema: Re: An Introduction, I think^^   An Introduction, I think^^ EmptySa Jan 22, 2011 10:54 pm

XD
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: An Introduction, I think^^   An Introduction, I think^^ Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

An Introduction, I think^^
Seite 1 von 1