TL - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

TL - Forum

Tenebra Luna - Forum

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmelden

Hello! :3 This is my introduction, of coarse.

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Blaise

Blaise

Hello! :3 This is my introduction, of coarse. Empty
BeitragThema: Hello! :3 This is my introduction, of coarse.   Hello! :3 This is my introduction, of coarse. EmptyMi Dez 29, 2010 7:05 pm

New to this site, but not new to MyAdopts or Forumotion. ^^ Now, I shall introduce myself before this sounds too cheesy. xD

Personal
My (user)name is Blaise and thats what I use on most of the sites I join now a days unless that name is already taken which it is... A lot. xD Blaise came from the book series 'Night World', the cousin of Thea, which is what my cousin is called. I am probably the youngest person on here, but people say I act 22-23 years old (One said I look 20 years old. O.o). Haha, thats waaay off my real age. I love to read, talk, be on the computer/phone and draw even though I'm not the best at drawing, I still love to do it. ^^ I play the flute in my school's band and my favorite colors are green and purple, any shades of those (besides pink... o.o I guess some pinks are okay, but not all). Almost everyone I actually know loves me, as a friend, and no one but 2 people hate me, that I know of. So I guess I'm a real nice person...? xP And, umm, my favorite animals are canine, felines and equines. Oh, and, I have 2 cats living with me. 1 male, Russia, and 1 female, Blaise.

I usually like to roleplay, but when I'm not roleplaying, I'm either chatting or drawing/coloring. I have a Chicken Smoothie, Wild Side (my site), Squiby, Dragon Cave and Deviant Art accounts other than this one, on here. I, also, love to use faces such as ^^ XD :P xP and |D

The Warrior Cat Series | The Vampire Diaries Series | Hot Chocolate | Yorks | Skittles | My Bamboo Tablet (sometimes Dx) | The Computer | Kind and Friendly People | Animals | Painting Figurines

Dislikes
Crazy Edward + Justin Bieber Fan Girls (I understand Jacob fan girls. XD) | Mean + Cursing People | My Bamboo Tablet (sometimes xD) | This smiley face :lol: | Not being able to Remember things

Well, thats pretty much it, but I might add more later if I can think of more. XD
Nach oben Nach unten
http://wildside.myadopts.com/
TheWolfsgirl90
Admin
TheWolfsgirl90

BeitragThema: Re: Hello! :3 This is my introduction, of coarse.   Hello! :3 This is my introduction, of coarse. EmptySo Jan 09, 2011 11:40 pm

welcome to TL
Nach oben Nach unten
Blaise

Blaise

BeitragThema: Re: Hello! :3 This is my introduction, of coarse.   Hello! :3 This is my introduction, of coarse. EmptyMi Jan 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Thank you. :3
Nach oben Nach unten
http://wildside.myadopts.com/
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Hello! :3 This is my introduction, of coarse.   Hello! :3 This is my introduction, of coarse. Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Hello! :3 This is my introduction, of coarse.
Seite 1 von 1