TL - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

TL - Forum

Tenebra Luna - Forum

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmelden

Dissapearing site?

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Shadowrunner20

Dissapearing site? Empty
BeitragThema: Dissapearing site?   Dissapearing site? EmptySa Jan 29, 2011 9:14 am

I joined , I adopted a few pets then i check in the next day to find they are not in my signature where i put them all of the links to the site are broken and a search on google produces nothing..the only reason i know it wasnt a dream is that the forum site is here..so what is going on ..am i crazy? o.0?
Nach oben Nach unten
TheWolfsgirl90
Admin
TheWolfsgirl90

Dissapearing site? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dissapearing site?   Dissapearing site? EmptySo Jan 30, 2011 11:36 pm

Hi,

So it´s not the fault of Tl it´s from myadopts.com...the server was over load by so many new adoptables sites.
Nach oben Nach unten
Shadowrunner20

Dissapearing site? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dissapearing site?   Dissapearing site? EmptyFr Feb 04, 2011 4:25 am

is the site still available then? i hope so the adoptables were of such a good quality..its hard to find some that good.
Nach oben Nach unten
TheWolfsgirl90
Admin
TheWolfsgirl90

Dissapearing site? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dissapearing site?   Dissapearing site? EmptyFr Feb 04, 2011 2:51 pm

sure the site is always actual.

We alwys try to do the best quality
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Dissapearing site? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dissapearing site?   Dissapearing site? Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Dissapearing site?
Seite 1 von 1